ORKA STEAM – QVC K-16176 – RECIPES
I love my Orka and have had it for a couple of years. But, I always forget ideas of what to cook in it and now want to write down a few suggestions after just seeing it shown again on QVC.
1. Raw chicken and vegetables (tomatoes) or other. Time: 5 minutes.
2. Shrimp & sliced bell peppers.
3. Asparagus or ear of corn.
4. Greens? I hope so. I can’t wait to try this. I think it will be perfect. Just use water. Wash greens well. Cut off all stems. Add garlic salt and oregano.
5. Omelette w/bacon. 4 eggs – 7 1/2 minutes
Dad and I had lunch today with Uncle Joe and Auntie Isabel at Union Landing’s IHOP. Lots of fun.