Remove Stains From Plasticware
1. Plop two denture tablets and fill with warm water.
2. Squeeze half a lemon with 1 tsp. baking soda and let sit overnight.
3. Place container in sunlight for a few hours.
4. Add Cascade Plastic Booster to the pre-wash cup of your dishwasher.
5. Mix 1 Tbs. bleach in 1 cup warm water and pour in the container for an hour, then rinse container with hot water and dish soap until you can no longer smell the bleach.
Prevent Stains from Plasticware
Use cooking spray to form a protective barrier with foods like tomato sauce that could possibly stain container.
Happy Birthday Skip and Cheri
My brother Skip’s birthday is March 8 and Cheri is March 9 of the same year. Here is a cute picture of the two of them. Also, a really cute picture of Cheri’s mom Jean, on her 80th birthday.