1. Rev Metabolism – Hot Pepper Jelly – 2 Tbls on scrambled eggs or English muffins
2. Green Tea – Seep bag 20 minutes
CLA Supplements – 3400 mg.
3. Curb Hunger – Acacia Powder on all/any food – with large glass of water
4. Low-sodium dill pickles or any fermented foods like sauerkraut
5. Red wine – Reduce stress
6. Beat the Bloat – Wet Foods – 70% Water 5 g Good Fiber
Breakfast – Lots of water – may add fruit
Lunch – 3 Burritos with beans – Lettuce instead of tortillas
Snacks – Jicama, celery, 15 nuts – with water, oranges, tangerines, grapefruit
Dinner – Fatoosh salad with cucumber, tomato, beans turkey burger – made from chia seeds, red cabbage, watercress, beets, cilantro
Oat groats – can eat raw – soak
Sunflower seed butter; Tahini
7. Tighten your core with Belly Blaster Workout
Also, book by Kimberly Snyder, “The Beauty Detox Foods”.
Today dad and I went to Uncle Joe’s and Auntie Isabel’s and then we all had lunch at Jack-in-the-Box. Then dad and I did some shopping at the Dollar Tree. Nice day.
Also, book by Kimberly Snyder – “